Remote control and devices health monitoring
Remote monitoring of vehicle parameters. Enhanced capabilities for analyzing data on the condition of equipment equipment. Accumulation and storage of data for a long time.
The ability to gain access to data without being tied to a specific workplace, device and operating system and without the need for a specialist to visit the place of the vehicle operation.
ARCHITECTURE OF THE REMOTE MONITORING PROCESS
|Operating voltage range||12…32 V|
|Rated supply voltage||24 V|
|CAN (J1939)||2 (independent)|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n, antenna intput|
|USB 2.0||1 (standard), 1 (mini)|
|Mobile data||2G/3G, antenna intput|
|Memory card support||1 (MMC up to 32 Gb)|
|Buit-in memory||4 Gb|
|Size (length / width / height)||187х55х194 mm|
WEB ONLINE application features
- Dashboard of the electronic panel of the car in real time;
- Collection of data from the vehicle’s CAN bus; Displaying parameters for a certain period of time for a selected part of the vehicle;
- Generating reports based on archived data;
- Differential of access to data from vehicles by company owner and other data groups;
- Storage of geolocation data in the archive and access to them;
- Extra functionality at the request of customers.