Remote monitoring of vehicle parameters. Enhanced capabilities for analyzing equipment condition data. Collecting and storing data for a long period of time.
Access to the collected data without being tied to a specific workstation, device and operating system, and without the need for a specialist to visit the site of vehicle operation.
ARCHITECTURE OF THE REMOTE MONITORING PROCESS
|Operating voltage range||12…32 V|
|Rated supply voltage||24 V|
|CAN (J1939)||2-4 (independent)|
|USB 2.0||1 (standard)|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n, antenna connector|
|Mobile data||2G/3G, antenna connector|
|Buit-in drive||100 Gb|
WEB ONLINE application features
- Dashboard of the electronic panel of the car in real time;
- Collection of data from the vehicle’s CAN bus; Displaying parameters for a certain period of time for a selected part of the vehicle;
- Generating reports based on archived data;
- Differential of access to data from vehicles by company owner and other data groups;
- Storage of geolocation data in the archive and access to them;
- Extra functionality at the request of customers.