Locking differentials control system
The locking differential and transfer case control system was developed by STRIM specialists for dump trucks and special equipment. The adaptive control algorithms work on the “set up and forget” principle.
Electronic modules of the system is integrated into the multiplex system of a vehicle and detects the moments of wheel slip, automatically blocks the clutches, increasing the traction of the wheels.
Deactivations of bridge interlocks are made automatically after the completion of difficult sections. Protective functions of the system prevent axle breakage.
Structure of the control system
the control system capabilities
- Automatic and command modes of locking differentials control;
- Correct switching of locking differentials;
- Increasing the resource of axles;
- Gear overload protection;
- Switching off the locking differentials when the preset speed is exceeded;
- Axles protection by limiting the engine torque via CAN;
- Diagnostics of system components (short circuit, breaks);
- Easy to set up and use.